San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Post M&A Integration Strategies
The CFO Leadership Council
Thursday, November 17, 2016 @ 7:30 - 10:30 am
Merger and acquisition transactions are some of the most exciting and intense periods of activity that companies will experience in their business lifecycle. And while the opportunity for growth presented by a transaction can sometimes be enormous, it is the proactive and transparent planning for integration that’s prepared beforehand that can mean the difference between a monumental success or absolute failure.
Join The CFO RoundTable Boston on Wednesday, December 18, as we present “A CFO’s Guide to Post M&A Integration: Art, Science and the Will to Lead,” where our expert panel will review:
- How and when to start planning and engaging relevant stakeholders in your post M&A integration strategy
- How to define a custom set of KPIs to measure and track integration success
- Communications tactics and best practices that ensure transparency and foster trust throughout the transaction and integration
- How to manage, lead and retain your cross functional team through an integration process
- How to kick off and manage systems integration planning
To register for this program, simply complete the form above. CFO Leadership Council Houston members may attend this program for free. CFO Leadership Council members from all our chapters may also attend for free. Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers (or the like) are welcome to attend this program as non members.
Please note that service providers or any executives who are not senior financial executives (CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Directors of Finance, etc.) will not be admitted attendance to this event. The CFO Leadership Council reserves the right to decline any registration.
For more information about this program or The CFO Leadership Council, please contact Ginger Coleman, Marketing Director, Houston Chapter at email@example.com.
- Program level: Intermediate
- Approved CPE: 2 Credits, Field of Study: Other
- Program Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Delivery Method: Live/Group
The CFO Leadership Council is registered with the National Association of State Boards-of-Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (Sponsor ID 109063). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org
We have registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor (01034). This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program
About Our Speakers: