If you have any questions about how she can help you stay on track with your business growth goals, please don't hesitate to reach out to Regina by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To connect with Kevin with questions about your personal and business banking needs, contact him at: email@example.com.
- Membership is Free and No Registration is required!
- Link Here To Join:
You've wooed them online and met them face-to-face offline and now you've got a growing collection of business cards to prove it!
So what's next on your "to do" list?
If you're not, you should be getting ready to attack that stack of cards from all angles to cultivate and maximize on your new business connections!
Unbelievable, but research shows that an alarming 80% of hardworking, avid networkers do not follow-up consistently with the cards they've received and are therefore losing out on massive opportunities.
The only action step that most professionals appear to be embracing is to add their new contact information to email lists. Once that's done, they dump the cards in a drawer and return to trying, once again to sell using social media; repeating the same cycle of frustration and dejection, over and over again.
Consider this: By not going the extra mile-- that is, by not going beyond meeting your cyber-connections you are short-circuiting your marketing efforts and wasting time, energy and money.
Worse still, is that you won't be making the money or achieving the advancement you deserve by using easy, commonsense follow-up strategies.
If used right, business cards can be your treasure trove of wealth. They should never be treated with contempt as just another bit of data to be parked in your email contact list!
If you're seriously determined to succeed, a business card marketing plan is a “must have” in order to meet your goals.
To help you successfully grow your clientele, Regina Bonolo, Sales Success Coach of Aspire Higher will show you how to easily create win-win connections and cash in on your business card collection:
- Her highly-developed, proven tactics are designed to get you the most profitable results!
- During this evening of interactive networking and learning you will immediately have an opportunity to practice and start putting your newly acquired knowledge to work for you right at the event.
Agenda & Program Schedule (6pm - 8pm):
6:00-6:15 – Check-in: Name Tag distribution and pre-presentation networking/socializing
6:15-6:20 - Welcome
6:20-6:45 - Presentation: "Network to Cultivate & Connect"
- Regina Bonolo unveils her Relationship Marketing Networking Strategies that help you build a prosperous database.
6:45-7:10 – Networking: "Practice Makes Perfect: Let's Test These Ideas Right Now!"
- We break to network and experiment with some of the powerful ideas you just learned about collecting business cards.
7:10-7:30 – Roundup: "How to Attack That Business Card Stack! "
- Q&A, evaluation and discussion about our test experiment.
- We will focus on what matters most to get the best results from your networking efforts.
7:30-7:35 – Wells Fargo Bank: A short presentation from our generous sponsor.
7:35-8:00 – Networking & Packup
- Respond early: space is limited to only 25 attendees
- Bring plenty of business cards for the networking practice portion of the session
- Also, bring extra business cards, flyers, brochures, resumes, and sales materials for placement on the business card exchange table
- Name tags will be provided
- Admission: $10 or $15 cash at door (only if space allows)
- Courtesy refreshments will be served
Since 1999, Regina Bonolo, Founder of Aspire Higher, has been assisting professionals from start-up solopreneurs to seven-figure CEO’s enhance their skills and excel in their careers.
As a Sales Success Coach and Trainer, Regina presents dynamic business development programs that deliver distinctive ideas with profitable results. Her passion is helping entrepreneurs to fulfill their ambitious endeavors.
Her clientele includes Condé Nast, L’Oréal USA, York College/CUNY and TheLadders.com.
Prior to forming her company, Regina was an award-winning Account Executive for 12 years selling to companies like Pfizer, Con Edison and Macy's.
About Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Many thanks to our Venue Sponsor, Personal Banker, Kevin Stone and Wells Fargo Bank for making this event possible.
To learn more about Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., go to: https://www.wellsfargo.com/
Promote. Market. And, Always Stay Visible!
I am very pleased to present Regina Bonolo at Wells Fargo Bank and look forward to meeting and speaking with you in person.
To learn more about my work with small businesses, entrepreneurs, artists, and services provided, please visit: http://bit.ly/AboutZorkaKovacevich
Because space is limited the maximum number of tickets available is per person.
JOIN & SAVE $$$!!
Free 1-click Instant Membership Here Saves You $$$Money on Ticket Purchase
You Will Pay Only $10 per Ticket Instead of $12.
No Processing Fees!
You Save: $3.19.
New York Business Opportunity Seekers and Providers*
Membership is Free. Registration is Not Required!
*A Meetup.com Group: Dedicated to Providing Affordable Networking & Learning Opportunities To Thrifty, Entreprising New York City Businesses and Artists.
When & Where
"Delivering on the Power and Promise of Technology"
Networking/Meetup Groups Organizer
Telephone: 1+ 347 291 1367
View My Calendar to Book an Appointment For Us to Speak at a Convenient Time:
Social Media Connect: