Post Certified Law Enforcement: Marin County Police Response to DV
Thursday, October 2, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
1. Training for law enforcement on each section of the Marin County Law Enforcement Protocol & introduction of the NEW Marin County Police Response to Domestic Violence Pocket Card.
2. Includes legal updates on police responses to domestic violence by Marin County’s Deputy District Attorney, Chuck Cacciatore.
3. Encouraging domestic violence crime victims to prosecute.
4. Segment on coercive control, which will help inform officers when interviewing in domestic violence cases
5. Provide officers with an extremely useful tool known at the Rapid Risk Assessment Program in the pursuit of keeping victims more safe.
inquiries at: KKain@c4dp.org
When & Where
Center for Domestic Peace
(this is not the event location)
734 A Street
San Rafael, CA 94901
Phone: (415) 457-2464
Fax: (415) 457-6457
Center for Domestic Peace was founded in 1977 by a group of visionary women operating under the name Marin Abused Women’s Services (MAWS). Since then, we have helped thousands of women, children, and men to end the violence and to achieve safe, productive lives.