Possibly the Most Dangerous Obstacle Course Ever!
Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PST)
THIS EVENT IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!!!
If you'd like to come as a spectator, please reserve a FREE spectator ticket above. In the mean time, check out
LOMBARDI SPORTS is transforming its rooftop into a super-fun obstacle course that anyone can do! Don't let the name fool you, the only real danger is the competition from other teams.
Sign up now to compete against other teams for AMAZING prizes like a GoPro Hero3 (see more prizes below). This is a charity event, all ticket sales will be donated to the San Francisco and Marin Food Banks.
Race Day - (Rain or Shine!) Saturday, March 9th, 2013, 12-6pm
Bring your friends & family to cheer you on! This event is free for cheerleaders & spectators.
Expotique - Friday, March 8th, 2013, 5-8pm
Teams can pick up team badges, get free giveaways and get "Clues to the Course."
The Five Basic Rules
1. Sign up as a SOLOIST or CREATE A TEAM! A team can either be a pair or a team of 3.
2. To compete in the obstacle course, each soloist/team must pay $10 using the Eventbrite online ticket purchase. This fee will be donated directly to the San Francisco and Marin Food Banks.
3. There are 6 STATIONS of competition. Each station poses a different challenge in the obstacle course.
4. This is a BLIND COURSE - meaning that you will not know what the course looks like until the day of the competition. (Just to make things extra spicy!)
5. No Poor Sports & No Whiners Allowed!
How to Win & Prize Info
Grand Prize: The winning team or soloist will receive a shopping pass at Lombardi Sports! Who doesn't LOVE free gear!?!
How the Grand Prize Team is determined: Scoring is similar to track & field, with the top five teams at each station of competition given points. The team with the most points at the end of competition is crowned the winner.
Individual Prizes: Separate from the Grand Prize, there are several individual prizes up for grabs. The Overall Top Performer (male & female) in each challenge will be awarded a one of the following prizes:
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.