San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The key concepts to be covered during these sessions include:
- Developing an understanding of each component of the behavior pathway
- Utilizing one’s knowledge of the behavior pathway within a multitiered system of support to develop solution strategies
- Improving classroom systems and meeting the needs of individual students with challenging behaviors
Who Should Participate?
- General and special education classroom teams, (including teachers, teaching assistants, related service providers, and administrators).
- While prior knowledge of PBIS is not necessary, this training will be beneficial for PBIS team members at the Universal, Targeted, and Intensive levels
- This professional development is open to all schools in the region at no cost, on a first come, first served basis.
When & Where
NYC PBIS: NYC Department of Education
Division of Studets with Disabilities and English Language Learners, and RSE-TASC
Please contact Heather Hermansen at: email@example.com