The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
71 participating schools including:
- American University School of International Service
- CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
- California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP)
- Mills College
- Peace Corps - Volunteer Recruitment & Selection
- Prescott College Admissions
- Rutgers University- The Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
- Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy
- University of Oregon - Planning, Public Policy and Management (PPPM)
- University of Washington Information School
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.