San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for our Inagural Population Health Academy!
Take advantage of our special registration discount being offered to our inaugural cohort!
The Population Health Academy is a 40-hour program that provides an overview of basic concepts in population health. The five-day series is designed for health system leaders and key administrators seeking a comprehensive introduction to the subject.
Through case studies and real-life workplace applications, participants in the Population Health Academy will review and analyze key areas of Population Health:
- U.S. Health Care Organization and Administration: A Rapidly Evolving Environment
- Population Health Management: Moving from Volume to Value
- Health Economics: It’s All about the Risks
- Data Analytics: Roadmaps for Population Health
- Healthcare Quality and Safety: Improving Outcomes
- Chronic Disease Prevention and Management: Controlling Key Drivers of Healthcare Costs
Session Dates (all Wednesdays): March 12 and 26, April 9 and 23, May 7
All sesssions will be held on our Philadelphia Center City Campus
For additional information, contact Melissa Horowitz @ 215-955-9817 or firstname.lastname@example.org