San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the Population Health Academy!
The Population Health Academy is a 40-hour program that provides an overview of basic concepts in population health. The five-day series is designed for health system leaders and key administrators seeking a comprehensive introduction to the subject.
Through case studies and real-life workplace applications, participants in the Population Health Academy will review and analyze key areas of Population Health:
- U.S. Health Care Organization and Administration: A Rapidly Evolving Environment
- Population Health Management: Moving from Volume to Value
- Healthcare Quality and Safety: Improving Outcomes
- Health Economics and Population Health
- Data Analytics: Roadmaps for Population Health
- Prevention and Chronic Disease Management: Controlling Key Drivers of Healthcare Costs
Session Dates: July 28 through August 1, 2014; 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
All sesssions will be held on our Philadelphia Center City Campus
For additional information, contact Melissa Horowitz @ 215-955-9817 or firstname.lastname@example.org