POP, The Bridal Event
Sunday, February 17, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
POP, The Bridal Event, in its second year, is a one-day event that takes place at one of Los Angeles’ newest and most prestigious outdoor shopping destinations, The Americana at Brand.
POP is organized by Lovella Bridal. Inside Weddings will serve as the official media partner. The occasion will feature special attractions and personal appearances by world renowned designers, TV personalities and celebrities.
During this special engagement, a hand-selected array of vendors will showcase the most elite wedding goods and services being offered in today’s marketplace. Also present will be participating Americana retailers. Brides, grooms and the most respected event planners, along with bridal and mainstream media, may use this event to gather resources and inspiration for their big day. Attend and be entered to win one of several grand prizes, including a honeymoon, a shopping trip with David Tutera, and much more.
Unlike a traditional bridal show, POP will offer brides and grooms the chance to meet and consult with wedding service providers, and provide an opportunity to book the services they need to design a picture-perfect wedding day.
• Fashion Show featuring Ines Di Santo’s 2013 Haute Couture Collection.
• Celebrating Ines Di Santo’s 10th year anniversary unveiling exclusively-designed Lovella 2013 gown of the year.
• Celebrating Maria Elena’s 20th year anniversary unveiling her first 6 Carat diamond Tiara.
• David Tutera will showcase and sign his recently launched wedding shoe collection; bring your purchased pair, David will graciously sign your shoes and copies of his book My Fair Wedding, available at Barnes & Noble at The Americana.
• Appearance by Mario Lopez, host of Extra and X Factor, along with his bride Courtney Mazza Lopez. Their highly publicized wedding was featured exclusively in a two hour television special on TLC, as well as inPeople, US Weekly, and Life & Style Weekly magazines, on Ellen and Extra, and more.
• Q&A interactive panel presentation, an opportunity for brides and grooms to learn from the best. Panel will feature: Mario & Courtney Lopez; Ines Di Santo and Veronica Di Santo; Maria Elena and Giselle Del Busto; David Tutera; Inside Weddings Editor-in-Chief Walt Shepard; and a Lovella Bridal Wedding Fashion Expert.
Guests of POP will be a part of a journey through all the elements of a wedding so that they may experience a diverse range of top designers and vendors in floral, décor, fashion, beauty, entertainment and cuisine.
When & Where
An industry trendsetter offering the bride-to-be inspiration and information about all things bridal.