San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CCSA Advocates will join us as we identify, discuss, and develop shared priorities. We will focus on politcal actions and how we can best accomplish our political goals. Along with charter school leaders, we hope to engage key charter school board members. The meeting agenda will include the following topics -
- Issues discussion: Parcel tax, shifting the political climate, and November 2014 OUSD school board elections
- Legal Do’s and Don’ts of engaging in political activities
- What are your concerns about engaging or not engaging in political activity?
- What is a Political Action Committee (PAC) and how do we set one up?
- Specific engagement strategies and action steps we can take
Please be sure to RSVP for this important event. We will have statewide experts on hand to walk us through the political engagement discussion. We look forward to seeing you!