Polar Bear Basketball Camp for Boys
Monday, June 24, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
The Polar Bear Boys Basketball Camp is one week of concentrated basketball instruction, including team and individual fundamental skills that will help campers improve their game. Each individual will have the opportunity to learn from experienced and knowledgeable high school and college coaches, as well as from the current players on the Polar Bear team.
Campers will also enjoy the following:
- Instructional stations that focus on fundamentals and team play
- Fun games and competitions
- Camp T-shirt and evaluation
- Access to Greason Pool at Farley Field House
Items to Bring:
- Basketball Shoes
- Basketball Shorts
- Athletic Socks
- Bathing suit & towel if camper decides to swim
- Bring a bag lunch. A snack bar will be available during the lunch break and after daily sessions.
The camp will run Monday -Friday. Monday -Thursday camp will be from 9AM-4PM and then will be a half day on Friday from 9AM-12:00PM.
To see the camp brochure, please click here . If you prefer to pay by check, you can mail in the camp brochure along with your payment.