Pokémon Trading Card and Video Game West Regional Championships
April 14 & 15, 2012
Alameda County Fairgrounds
Pre-registration is now closed!
but DON'T PANIC - ON SITE REGISTRATION
IS OPEN 9AM-10AM Saturday and Sunday
and we will have plenty of seats for you!
See secondcitygym.com for all Event Details, Formats & FAQ
- Pre-registration ticket printout for scanning! Lost it? don't panic.
- We will email you a button to get fresh printouts
- If you can't print, it will just slow you down.
- 25 pennies, 2 nickels & a quarter work well for those 3 things respectively.
- Dice, if used as randomizers, must be clear, 6 sided 3/8"-3/4" size.
- we will have plenty on site, but trust us
- you want to do this online pokegym.net/decklist
- it is OK to slightly modify a printed decklist on site!
- Enter the parking on Valley Avenue. Be prepared to pay $8 (one day no in & out) or $12 (both days in & out ok).
- Bring your pre-registration ticket and let us scan it – as soon as you arrive – at the preregistration. No waiting in long lines, just scan and GO! If you forgot it, get in the non-scan Pre-reg line. Pre-registered players should check in by 9:45am!
- If you didn’t pre-register, fill out the appropriate on-site registration form (Juniors/Pink, Seniors/Green, Masters/Blue) and turn it in at the registration desk.
- DONT turn in a registration form without a Player ID – if you forgot or don’t have one, see the ID desk first!
- TCG Players HOLD ON to your Deck List – we’ll collect it at the players meeting!
- VGC Players PUT YOUR TEAM in your Battle Box - follow our directions or poster on site.
When & Where
Second City Gym
Second City Gym is Kim Cary's designation for the Pokemon tournaments, premiere events and leagues he organizes. Second City Gym's goal is to provide fun, fair and timely events for Pokemon players from western Los Angeles county to San Luis Obispo.