4-day PMP Prep Boot Camp
Start Date: Monday, Sep 9, 2013
End Date: Thursday, Sep12, 2013
8:00 AM - 5:00 pm
University of Phoenix Doral
South Florida Campus
11410 NW 20th Street Suite 100
Doral, FL 33172
This intense, 4-day course is designed to prepare the student for the Project Management Institute's (PMI®) International Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam. The course is 4 days in length and provides the 35 project management education hours required to sit for the PMP® examination.
This course covers all areas of the PMBOK® Fifth Edition. During the course, students will work through sample exam questions and exercises that will prepare them to sit for the exam. The course is taught by top-notch instructors, some of the very best in the business, who have taught PMP certification for several years. All instructors must complete a quality assurance program and are upheld to the highest standards.
What you get with the course:
- 4 days of intense instruction taught by a certified, top-notch instructor
- Copy of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
- Participant guide, workbook, and reference sheets
- 35 education hours as required for the PMP® credential
- Assistance with the PMP® application (should you need it)
- Access to additional PMP® mock exam questions following the course
- Light continental breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack, coffee, water and other refreshments
- Following the 4 days of instruction, you will receive access to a simulated exam which must be completed within one week
- Attendance at a 1-day PMP® Difficult Topics course FREE of charge ($395 value)
- SoftKey pm U. and the PMI South Florida Chapter are committed to helping you earn the PMP® credential. If you sit for the PMP® exam within 6 weeks following course completion, you will receive a $35 Visa gift card (requires that you email your exam results)
Our Course Guarantee and Commitment to You
If for some reason you do not pass the exam, you may attend any of SoftKey pm U./SFLC PMP® prep courses free of charge. You may also request one-on-one instruction from a certified instructor (based on instructor availability)
What else do you need?
We have designed this offering to include everything you need to get PMP certified. Seats are filling up quickly, so reserve yours now. We look forward to seeing you at the course!
Ask about discounts:
- Group discounts (3 or more from the same organization)
- Out of work discounts
- Sat for PMP but did not pass
- Ask about onsite corporate training
SoftKey and PMI South Florida Chapter are Registered Education Providers (REP®) for PMI®.
When & Where
SoftKey pm U.
SoftKey pm U. is a project management education organization in the US and abroad. Our South Florida location makes us uniquely qualified to service the Latin American and Caribbean markets. Established in 1981, we are committed to our clients and to providing the highest level of quality in our courses. Our instructors are the very best in the business.
SoftKey is a Registered Education Provider with the Project Management Institute. We are a partner of the PMI South Florida Chapter, and our courses have an excellent pass ratio. We are delighted you have chosen our course and will do everything possible to make your experience a teriffic one.
If you would like more information about SoftKey pm U., please contact the organizer of this event and let us know.