Platinum Club Team Members,
Please have printed and reviewed the 7-page Welcome to BNI booklet that was attached to the Invite sent from Jay!
This training will be for all who want to attend, but is designed for anyone that has NOT had a mentoring session w/ BNI. We will go through:
- Date scheduled to attend Basic MSP Training:
- Review “Members Only” section of the SoCal BNI website (BNI Connect):
- Review all BNI General Polices:
- Review Attendance Policy (emphasized the importance of being at meetings
and maximum 3 absences in 6 months); review Substitute guidelines:
- Review No Spam Policy:
- Member has listened to introduction CD:
- Sales Manager Moment-a short lesson (emphasized “don’t’ sell TO members;
sell THROUGH members;” emphasized “MSP will provide detail”)
- Explain Referral, TYFCB, One-to-One & Other Activities slips:
- Review importance of inviting, how to invite, who to invite; discussed
member’s Contact Sphere (Power Team):
- Review importance of Name Badge, Business Card Box, and Card Caddy:
- Remind the new member that you (the mentor) are a resource for them and
that you want to help them be successful in the chapter:
- Reviewed chapter’s goals and talked about personal goal-setting:
- Questions ??
When & Where
ActionCOACH of Orange County
ActionCOACH .... The Worlds #1 Business Coaching Firm!