San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Sunday, July 29 at Paulee
Chef Daniel Mondok from Paulee with Chefs Kat Whitehead, Jasper Shen & Sarah Pliner from Aviarywith wines from Antica Terra
- Purchases are not refundable.
- The dinners will be held rain or shine.
- Menu substitutions are politely declined, unless otherwise indicated.
- Plate & Pitchfork dinners are not suitable for anyone under 21 (this includes babes in arms.)
- You will receive directions to the farm in a confirmation email that will be sent approximately 14 days prior to dinner.
- Non-alcoholic drinks are always available
- Dinners are served family style and each table seats 8 guests.
- Pets are not permitted at dinner and may not be left in cars.
- Please limit your purchase to eight tickets.
While we certainly respect dietary choices and restrictions, we're no longer able to offer menu substitutions. Our guest chefs are challenged to create a dynamic menu for a large audience in a very limited kitchen without benefit of a full pantry and simply cannot tailor each course to meet individual dining restrictions. A handful of our dinners do offer a vegetarian option which must be specified at the time the reservation is made.
What to Wear & Bring
Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate layers. Additionally you will tour the farm before sitting for dinner and the terrain will be uneven, dusty and muddy so please wear sturdy comfortable shoes. High-heels, no matter how comfortable will result in a sinking experience. Sunscreen, parasols, sweaters and sunglasses are all appropriate accoutrements. Unfortunately insurance and legal regulations prohibit minors at our events and that includes babes in arms. Additionally, although we are fond of four-legged furry companions, they are not permitted at our host farm locations.
Cancellations & Ticket Transfers
Refunds are NOT available. You are welcome to transfer your reservation to friends or family or to that nice person you met on Craigslist but you absolutely MUST contact us with an email address for the new ticket holder 5 days prior to the event.