Nearly 95% of NYC manufacturers are small to medium-sized, family-owned or closely-held. Within the next four years, nearly 65% of those business leaders will be ready to transition into retirement or new ventures. If you operate a family-owned or closely-held business, you won’t want to miss this valuable symposium on preparing the business and the next generation of leaders for your business today so that you can retire tomorrow.
- Select financial strategies for maximizing the value of your business, whether you are selling or keeping it in the family
- Select and develop the people you need to lead your business
- Manage the business and change so that conflict is not destructive
- Build sibling teams that work well together
ITAC will bring several experts to NYC for important keynotes and workshops that will focus on practical planning to manage conflict, build the strength of your bench and grow your business so that you can secure your retirement and leave your legacy.
Topics and Workshops:
- Six Family Business Strategies for Adding Value and Taking the Mystery out of Succession
- Developing the next generation of leadership including siblings and non-family managers
- A Step by Step Guide to Maximizing the Value of your Business
- Preparing an effective Family Business Partnership Charter
- Frederick D. Lipman, Senior Attorney of Blank Rome and author of 15 books on Exit Strategies, Maximizing Value and other issues facing closely-held businesses
- Lise Stewart, President the Galliard Group, a Family Business Consulting and Training Firm
- Ed Rosenfeld, Growth Services Practice Leader of ITAC and graduate of the SuccessCare Program of BDO Seidman
When & Where
ITAC is a nonprofit consulting and training organization dedicated to helping NYC manufacturing and technology companies with programs that increase their top and bottom lines.
We are not just advisors, we are hands on, and we work with our clients to help them implement the changes that ensure their success.