Planning for Data Center Energy Efficiency
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EST)
Join Con Edison and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) to learn how incorporating energy efficiency into data center capital planning can help you save money and respond intelligently to unexpected circumstances. Our expert panel will share their Hurricane Sandy experiences and discuss how their data center efficiency plans are impacting recovery efforts and contributing to their long term energy efficiency goals.
Representatives from Con Edison and NYSERDA will highlight resources available to NYC-based data center owners and operators including financial incentives for energy efficient equipment upgrades in information technology (IT) infrastructure.
A hot buffet breakfast will be served while you network with other data center professionals and learn how the Data Center Efficiency Program can help you reduce the payback period of your next energy efficient data center investment.
8:00-8:30 Opening Reception and Networking Session
Coffee service and a buffet breakfast will be provided
8:30-8:40 Introduction and Opening Remarks
Learn about the full range of incentives for data center IT infrastructure, facility upgrades and energy study reimbursements.
- Sibbie Kurian, Energy Efficiency Account Executive, Con Edison
- Brian Platt, Program Manager, NYSERDA
- Sarah Rambacher, Project Manager, NYSERDA
- Josh Stoneman, Business Development, Lockheed Martin
8:40-9:30 Speaker Presentations with Facilitated Question and Answer
Past program participants will share their experiences with data center energy efficiency post-Hurricane Sandy. The audience is invited to ask questions to the speakers.
- Moderator: Thomas Hudgens, National Data Center Lead, Willdan Energy Solutions
- Sam Pesce, Director of Operations, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Paul Garrin, Vice President and CIO, Lighthouse International
- Carmelo Tripodi, Vice President of Technical Operations, PulsePoint
- Julius Neudorfer, CTO & Founder, North American Access Technologies
9:30-10:00 Closing Reception and Networking Session (30 minutes)
Audience is invited to stay and network
Limited seating is available, so register today!
When & Where
Con Edison and NYSERDA Data Center Efficiency Program
Contact Megan Fisher at email@example.com or 212-701-7283 for questions about this event or information regarding the Data Center Efficiency Program.