San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Answer 3 questions:
1. Did your organization survive Hurricanes Irene and Sandy due to luck or due to your excellent Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)?
2. Is your organization ready for an event like Sandy Hook?
3. Are your employees, stakeholders, and insurance providers ready to forgive and forget if your luck runs out and your EOP has never been updated, reviewed, exercised or drilled?
This seminar will present:
1. Research on the state of the art in emergency/crises planning
2. Research on the readiness of local emergency response organizations
3. The true scope of resiliency
4. Why businesses, campuses and medical facilities don’t have effective plans
5. Who is the responsible party under law
6. Why occasional planning and training does not protect people, property, productivity and posteriors
7. The threats to managers, stakeholders, employees and YOUR BRAND
8. What is required of managements
9. Recommendations and action plans
Who should attend:
- College Presidents
- University Presidents
- Preparatory Heads of School
- Hospital Administrators
- Business Managers
- Legal Counselors
- HR Directors
- Security Directors
- Facility Directors
- EAP/FS Directors
- Health & Safety Managers
Our expert for this half-day seminar is Bo Mitchell, Founder, 911 Consulting.
Bo Mitchell served as a Police Commissioner for 16 years. He retired to found 911 Consulting to work with employers like you in corporations, campuses and medical facilities to plan and train for emergencies, disaster recovery, business continuity, crisis communications and pandemic plans—nationwide and in New York City.
Bo has worked for GE HQ, Hyatt HQ, MasterCard HQ, Waldorf Astoria, Pratt & Whitney, Central and Western Connecticut State Universities, and medical facilities like St Luke’s LifeWorks, Hall Brook and Bethel Health Care Rehab.
He has also served in as an expert in landmark legal cases that will result in settlements in the billions of dollars.