Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Brands you'll meet at Pivot:
Pivot is not a Social media conference, nor even a traditional conference at all. Pivot is as close to a true Social community of powerful leaders as a physical gathering can be. In our incisive on-stage conversations, the speakers contribute to the audience, the audience contributes to the speakers and everyone contributes to one another. All Pivot's participants are leaders of Social initiatives from major brands and the organizations that serve them. The result is a singularity that defines the heart of Social for the year ahead.
- Meet the the leaders of brand initiatives at the leading edge of Social Business and the agencies and industry experts who are helping them define and implement new models for business success
- Engage with the most creative minds helping Social Businesses connect with Social Consumers for influence and profit
- Dive inside the mind of the connected customer to learn how to influence choices and become a trusted resource.
- Learn how The Social Construct is transforming media, retail, manufacturing and the fundamentals of what constitutes a successful organization
- Explore how Social Businesses are not only improving marketplace engagement, but are innovating with employees across customer service, product development and other areas to transform how they operate and win
- Interact with stars, celebrities, geniuses, billionaires--the most fascinating figures driving business and culture toward a Social future.
Pivot is primarily an invitation-only conference for senior executives driving Social initiatives at Big Brands and Agencies. If this describes you click here to request a VIP invitation to Pivot 2013.
We maintain a limited set of public tickets to Pivot for those who see the unique value in contributing to Pivot's community at the leading edge of Social Business. Register for Pivot now, because these slots will fill quickly and, once sold, will not be refreshed.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Admission to the conference is non-refundable. In the event that you cannot attend, you may transfer your badge to another attendee.
When & Where
The Tomorrow Project
The Tomorrow Project is focused on being the best possible public partner for leading companies in the Social Construct. Companies have a range of requirements they can't accomplish entirely on their own. We are here to help. Among those requirements are unique and powerful public events like Pivot and market-making professional in-gatherings like Social Week.