PITCH SF 2013 Startup Competition
Monday, December 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM - Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 11:00 PM (EST)
PITCH SF 2013 Startup Competition is a technology startup competition for early-stage ventures with at least one female on the founding team, from around the world.
Expose your startup to Silicon Valley investors and get you the chance to pitch LIVE on-stage on Februrary 14, 2013 in San Francisco at Women 2.0 PITCH SF Conference and Competition for more exposure to investors, partners and customers.
You can apply for the Women 2.0 PITCH SF 2013 Startup Competition if you:
- Have at least one female in the founding team.
- Your venture must be in private beta or live. This means you should have a prototype (alpha or betaversion) or the product is already in the market.
- Raised less than $1M USD in funding.
- Have a technical founder (certain exceptions will be made,you can email us before applying to see if you qualify).
- You can be located anywhere! International applicants are welcome to apply. The only requirement is that the team must be present to pitch at the PITCH SF 2013 Conference if they are selected as finalists.
We’re looking for the most disruptive web/mobile ventures, connected device companies, with high-growth potential.
We will be announcing prizes and judges in the following weeks! Previous years prizes include meetings with iconic investors (ie. Mike Moritz, Esther Dyson, Marc Andreessen) and startup-friendly services.
How To Enter PITCH 2013 Startup Competition:
|1.) Fill out the PITCH SF 2013 application online here.
We are accepting submissions starting November 20, 2012 and the judging panel is reviewing submissions on a rolling basis. This means the sooner you apply, the better your chances are of being selected. We will close the application system once 10 finalists are selected. The application fee is $50 and is due after you submit your application online.
|2.) Submit your application as soon as possible, then pay the $50 application fee.
After you submit your application online, pay the $50 application fee here. Then hang tight as we announce the 10 selected companies for PITCH SF 2013 in the coming weeks and months!
|3.) Join us for PITCH SF 2013 in on February 14, 2013!
The 10 selected early-stage companies will present live to judges and audience at Women 2.0 PITCH SF 2013 Conference & Competition for feedback and prizes – this is Women 2.0′s biggest event of the year!
Meet the PITCH SF 2013 First Round Online Judges
- Adam Quinton (Managing Director, Golden Seeds)
- Dave Kochbeck (CEO, Embark Systems)
- David Weekly (Founder, Oha.na)
- Jenny Fielding (Head of Digital Ventures, BBC Worldwide)
- Julie Chin (Co-Founder, The Angel Fund)
- Rachel Pike (Senior Associate, Draper Fisher Jurvetson)
- Riddhi Mittal (Venture Investor, Mohr Davidow Ventures)
- Scott Hartley (Partner, Mohr Davidow Ventures)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks To Our Sponsors
Win or lose, applying teams finish PITCH SF significantly more prepared to launch their business in the real world. Best of luck to all applicants!
Photo credit: Alfonso Jiminez on Flickr.
The Women 2.0 mission is to increase the number of female founders of tech startups.