Join us for LaunchPad's September Pitch Night! Based on the show "Shark Tank", our panel of angel investors will be giving founders the feedback they need to hear. The following 5 startups are lined up to pitch:
YuNi System – Brian Murray
Chalk – Jon Faglione & Jon Abusamra
PayUsLessRx.com – Dr. Charles Eisenson
Rumizon.com - Naheed Adil
Artissano.com - Gabriel Corredor
The investor panel will be comprised of the following angels:
Harvey Brofman (@hbrofman) – New York Angels
Jeffrey Finkle (@jfinkle)– ARC Angel Fund
Richard Foster (@getrichfoster)– Long Island Angel Network & Co-Founder of LaunchPad LI
Andrew Hazen (@andrewhazen) – Long Island Angel Network & Co-Founder of LaunchPad LI
Gameshow Style Format:
- The startups will pitch to investors and entrepreneurs for up to 10 minutes each
- Each company will have 5 minutes of Q+A with the panel & audience
- The audience scores each startup 1-10 equating for 50% of the startup’s points
- Each investor scores the startup 1-10 equaiting for the other 50% of the startup's points.
- Opportunity to present to LI Angel Network screening committee
- One (1) month free coworking pass at LaunchPad LI
- Free 30-minute consultation with LaunchPad co-founders and angel investors.
No need to worry about dinner: food, beer, wine, and soda will be provided for all in attendance.
Tickets will be $30 at the door so buy early to get the discounted rate.
Have questions about Pitch Night - September 2013?
Contact Rich Foster & LaunchPad Mineola