Pinterest: Market Your Brand (Webcast)
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn how to get noticed on this visual social platform with Conde Nast's former marketing director
In just three years since its launch, Pinterest has grown to 48.7 million users. If your brand isn’t properly reaching this audience, you’re missing out on a great marketing opportunity on the social visual platform.
In this webcast, Jennifer Gaonach, the former digital consumer marketing director for Conde Nast, will show you how her team has used Pinterest to reach new audiences as she presents a case study of Epicurious.com.
You'll learn how to:
- Understand the key metrics of this marketing platform
- Create a Pinterest playbook
- Become a member of the Pinterest community
- Expand growth through group boards, sweepstakes, and contests
- Use new and upcoming features to stay ahead of the competition and get your content noticed by your audience
How this works:
- You'll participate in a live video discussion with an expert speaker who will provide insights, case studies, and real-world examples of strategies that have worked
- You'll have the chance to ask questions and get advice from the speaker in real time
- You'll receive a copy of the speaker's presentation slides and access to a recording of the presentation
Jennifer Gaonach oversees online consumer marketing for several of Conde Nast's top lifestyle brands, including Epicurious, Gourmet, and Brides. Prior to that, she managed last-minute merchandising at Travelocity, worked for several tech startups (including one of the first social networks), and began her career in book publishing at Simon & Schuster and Random House.
Jennifer has run several affiliate programs in travel and retail, and as worked with sponsors including Macys, Ann Taylor, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sandals Resorts, JP Morgan Chase, and American Express. She has been recognized with marketing awards from MIN and OMMA, and has been named Condé Nast marketer of the year.
Mediabistro is the leading provider of jobs, news, education, events, and research for the media industry. Our mission is to help media professionals succeed and grow in their careers as we provide them with opportunities to acquire new positions, knowledge, skills, and connections.