San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please RSVP to secure your spot for the event!
Who: Collette Lee
What: Pick Power Breakfast (PPB)
Where: Victoria Club, 2521 Arroyo Dr, Riverside, CA 92506; Please note, Victoria Club dress code is no denim.
When: Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 7:30am
Why: To meet with Collette Lee, Riverside business owner for over 20 years and community volunteer.
Ms. Lee graduated from Pacific High school in San Bernardino and completed my bachelor’s California Baptist University, with a degree in Computer Information Systems. She has taken numerous courses at UCR, RCC and considers herself a life-long learner.
Ms. Lee has actively sold Real Estate since 1986. She opened up her own business, Tower Realty in 1989. She has prided herself by following the GOLDEN RULE in her business. Tower Realty was the Recipient of Small Business of the Year in 2005 from the Greater Riverside Chamber of Commerce. It was a high point of her career to be recognized by fellow business owners in the community for outstanding service. She is also holds a designation as a Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) International and is a Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) specialist with the State of
California. She has served on many committees for the Board of Realtors and as a Director.
Ms. Collette Lee has also served in many capacities in our community and has loved giving back. Some of her community involvements include:
- Riverside Arts Foundation
- Trustee for the University of California Riverside
- Citizens University Committee
- California Baptist Board of Visitors
- The Community Foundation Board
- The Riverside Philharmonic Foundation Board
- Many task forces for the City of Riverside
- Advisory Board for The Assistance League of Riverside
- The Greater Riverside Chamber of Commerce Executive Board
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center Foundation Board
- Latino Network Executive Board
- California Riverside Ballet
Come join us for a discussion with Collette Lee!
Please note, in order to bring you the best quality speakers and venues, we charge a nominal $10 fee for non-Pick members. We would prefer to take cash at the door, but we can take a check or credit card. Event is free for official Pick members. For more details on how to become an official member, visit the Membership section of our website or contact email@example.com.