Monday, July 28, 2014 at 9:00 AM - Friday, August 1, 2014 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join BNL physicists to delve into many of the most pressing questions in modern physics. In this week-long course, students will explore current experiments that seek to understand:
- Matter at the dawn of time
- The origin of mass
- The universe and secret symmetries
- The invisible dark matter that fills galaxies
- Ghost-like neutrinos
- What happened to the antimatter in the universe?
- The mysterious force of dark energy
Participants must be entering Grades 10, 11, or 12
Participants must be 15 years or older at the time of program.
Dates: July 28 - August 1, 2014, 9 am - 4 pm
Portal to Discovery
This course is presented by the Portal to Discovery. The Portal to Discovery is a partnership between Brookhaven National Lab (BNL) and LIMSAT.