Physicians & Health Professionals Interested in Entrepreneurship & Industry
Anyone in health care is welcome - this event is a unique opportunity to meet top physicians in industry positions and learn from your peers on how to leverage your clinical expertise into industry careers. Connections are key to great career opportunities, and it’s never too early (or late) to network!
Meet the Panelists!
- Omar Amirana, MD - Partner, Oxford Biosciences; Co-Founder, Propel Careers
- Wing Delatorre, MD, MBA – Head of Business Operations bi3; Director, New Ventures Biogen Idec
- Kiran Reddy, MD, MBA - Senior Associate, Third Rock Ventures
- Alejandro Reti, MD, MBA - Vice President, Verisk HealthCare
- Richard von Rueden, MD - Managing Director, J. Robert Scott Executive Search
Who Should Attend?
Physicians at any level - medical students, residents, and practicing veterans
Stakeholders looking for a Medical Director, Chief Medical Officer, or Co-Founder
Health Care and Life Science Professionals interested in networking
5:30 – 7:00 Welcome: arrive leisurely; enjoy appetizers and cash bar
7:00 – 8:00 Panel Discussion
8:00 – 9:30 Reception: meet the panelists and continue networking
* Space is limited – please RSVP soon
Registration at the Door - $30
Follow us on Twitter (@careinnovators) for updates and discussions.
Royal Sonesta Hotel - 10 minute walk from the Lechmere stop. Inexpensive parking is available at the CambridgeSide Galleria ($3.99 after 5 pm).
When & Where
careinnovators is a health care website and networking resource for entrepreneurs, job seekers, investors, and anyone with a desire to improve health care. We profile health startups and news that affects them, and also provide free company, event, and funding databases. We organize various panel and networking events to support the health entrepreneurial community.