PhotoTour New Orleans 2014
Friday, April 18, 2014 at 7:00 AM - Sunday, April 20, 2014 at 5:00 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
PhotoTour New Orleans lets you capture the culture, history and energy of the Crescent City through a series of excursions that pair a photography instructor with a licensed local tour guide. This is a learning vacation like no other.
Our Weekend will consist of private photo tours that focus on the:
- Architecture of the French Quarter
- History and influence of the music throughout the city
- Unmistakable wildlife of the Alligator Swamplands
- Picturesque decay of cemetery tombs
- Serenity of the Mississippi River at night
- Allure of the famed St. Charles Street Cars
During our excursions, we will cover lessons that develop our skills in:
- Architectural Photography
- Night Photography
- Storytelling and Photojournalism
- Landscape & Nature Photography
- People & Street Photography
30 - 60 days - 50% trip cost.
Less than 30 days - 100% trip cost.
Cancellation fees can be used for future credits.
When & Where
Learn to take great pictures on photography excursions that include the sightseeing experience.