In Photoshop CS6 or CC for the Landscape Photographer workshop, Natasha Calzatti will outlines a full, workflow geared specifically toward the needs of landscape photographers, with a special emphasis on composition, exposure enhancement, and retouching. This course also covers converting to black and white, using high-dynamic range (HDR) imaging techniques to capture an image that’s closer to what your eye sees, and preparing images for large-format printing. You will learn how to bring back the impact of the original scene with some simple post-processing in Photoshop.
This course will cover:
• Using Adobe Camera Raw, using Camera Calibration profile
• Workflow for the Master file, using Photoshop Adjustment Layers
• Photoshop selection tools—tips and techniques
• Setting density and color balance
• Retouching, burning and dodging, adding mid-tone contrast
• Using Smart-sharpening techniques
• Black and White conversion
• Using color management to insure consistent results from monitor
to final print
Intermediate: Attendee should be Mac or PC computer literate and understand basic Photoshop tools, such as: QuickSelection, lasso, clone, healing brush and layers. Mac computers are used in our lab. You may email any questions to email@example.com.
This class takes place in our state of the art computer lab where each student is assigned a brand new 27-inch iMac 2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 equipped with an Intuos graphics tablet. You do not need to bring a laptop.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.