San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Park Hours: 9:00 - 7:30
Extra Magic Hours: The park will be open until 9:30pm for resort guests. If you are not staying at a WDW hotel, you can still stay in the park for night shooting, you just won't be able to go on any attractions.
FULL SCHEDULE COMING SOON
This is the first day of Photo Magic 2013 and we are excited to get things started. We are working on the official time schedule for the day and will get that sent out soon to all attendees. We can tell you that right now the plans include:
- Photographing the Indiana Jones Stunt Show as a group
- Dark ride photography at the Great Movie Ride
- Photographing the Citizens of Hollywood
- Group ride on Toy Story Midway Mania, Star Tours, Tower of Terror and Rock n Roller Coaster. Note: We will be posting times to schedule FastPass+ reservations for those that will be included in the Magic Bands testing during the trip.
- Photographing the details of the Tower of Terror queue
- Group ride on the Tower of Terror to end the night. Note: This might be during Extra Magic Hours, so you will need to be a resort guests to take advantage of this ride.
There have been some suggestions to photograph the Epcot area resorts after Hollywood Studios closes. For anyone interested in doing that, we can go over as a group.