Photo Hack Day
Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM - Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 5:00 PM (CEST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Let's hack the future of photography!
Photo Hack Day brings the most innovative developers and designers to Berlin to hack the future of photography. The goal of the event is to rapidly prototype and build new projects, powering through the night to present a finished product Sunday afternoon.
After a smashing debut in February 2012, Photo Hack Day goes to the next level on the weekend of September 22 + 23 2012 in Berlin.
It’s going to be bigger and better than ever before. Seats are limited, so register now to secure your tickets!
- We’ve just announced our prizes and jury! We’ve got an iPhone 5, Nokia & Android phones, a rare crocodile faux-leather Polaroid SX-70 and more in store for you.
- We’re excited to announce that Nokia is now a partner of Photo Hack Day! Hans-Peter Brondmo, Head of Concepting & Innovation, also joins the jury panel.
- The friendly people from Photocase, Photojojo, Recognize.IM, 500px, Cloud Control, Wikitude, Voxbyte and Klash are also supporting the event. Cheers guys!
- We’re super excited to have a new partner on board! Getty Images is supporting the event and we’ll have Vinay Solanki introduce their API and join us as a judge on our jury panel.
- Furthermore we’re welcoming General Assembly, Aviary, Tumblr, betahaus and many more new friends to the event.
- We're also thrilled to be amongst the first ones to have a Makey Makey Kit at our event. With this awesome piece of hardware you can connect hardware and software in totally new ways. We can't wait to see what photo hacks are created with it!
- Ali Parr, senior developer at Facebook, will be there throughout the whole event to hack and help you with any questions regarding Open Graph.
- The best hacks are going to be live-streamed to Photokina, the world's biggest and most important photo fair taking place in Cologne.
- The event is taking place at PLATOON Kunsthalle, an incredible space in the middle of Berlin.
For more info check www.photohackday.com
When & Where
EyeEm 2014 Festival and Awards
EyeEm is the world´s premier community and marketplace for the photographer inside all of us. Join us at www.eyeem.com.