Photography Essentials is an afternoon photography workshop on the essential skills of great photography. The lesson unfolds on a stroll around our National Monuments.
This 2 1/2-hour tour is ideal for a photography beginner to enthusiast.
$79 for the first photographer
$59 for the second photographer (when you register together)
HELD THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AFTERNOONS
Join us at 2 pm weekdays to learn your camera.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Anatomy of your camera - what do all those buttons do?
- How do choose the right shooting mode for any situation?
- How does your camera measure light, and how can you correct it when it is wrong?
- How do you use creative settings for portraits, landscapes, sports and other situations?
- Maximum instructor to student ration of 1:12
- Individual coaching as you work on the techniques
- E-book after photo tour with the principles covered during instruction
- Post your photos on the Alumni Blog
- Get feedback on our Facebook page
When & Where
See what others wanted to say about their tour...
"I have learned more in a few hours of a Photo Tour than in weeks of classes. The instruction is clear and approachable, and I have remembered it long after the tour."
"Lyn is a seasoned photographer that has passion for what he does. As a very enthusiastic, amiable guide, Lyn provides superlative coaching, starting with a group orientation about the essentials of photography, and then by giving each tour participate hands-on coaching with as much or as little as the student needs. Ample time is provided along the tour route so that one can leisurely find and take the shots they want. At the end of the tour, a recap of the 10 photo essentials, really helped reinforce the days lessons."