San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
I apologize for for some of the errors in the original posting of this event. The correct date of Sept 13th is listed below. The glitch with the Advance Purchase Ticket has been resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
You must be 18 to participate in this event, no exceptions!
A fun, new and exciting event is coming to Philadelphia, PA on September 13, 2014 from 11am - 9pm, Don't miss out...read below for more information:
Online Advance Ticket Purchase for $5 available until Sept 1st! Tickets are refundable until Sept 10th. Tickets are also transferrable until 11am on Sept 13th!
* Check in will begin at 11am sharp in front of the Indenpendence Vistors Center. The Scavenger Hunt will begin promptly at 11:30pm.
* Prearranged teams are encouraged but not necessary; if you do not have a team you will be teamed up with other individuals at check in. Teams will be 3 - 4 people, no less, no more!
* Once your team is checked in, your team will receive the Photo Scavenger Hunt Checklist, a pen, and a map. A team name is encouraged, however not required, write either your team name or the first names of team members on checklist, this is required.
* Once all teams have their checklist, pen and map the Scavenger Hunt will begin, no later than 11:30am.
* You MUST check off each photo on the checklist as you capture them.
* Find as many photos on list as you can - make sure to follow the photo rules posted below to receive your points.
* All teams must return to the starting point with all team members to turn in their team checklist no later than 6pm. Schedule your time accordingly, checklist MUST be turned in no later than 6pm to eligible for prizes.
* At 6pm we will head over to Restaurant TBD where the judges will review each teams photos and checklist. Each teams points will be tallied.
* Once every teams photos have been reviewed and points tallied by the judges the top two teams will be announced and prizes awarded.
* Prizes will be announced closer to event date.
* Food & Beverages at the Restaurant are not included in your ticket price. You are responsible for your own tab, plan accordingly please.
* There are 30 photos on the Scavenger Hunt. The photos range in point value from 10 - 100 points. There will be a 250 point bonus photo for this event.
* Judges decisions are final!
* There MUST be 1 team member in every photo in order to receive credit for the photo and points. Faces of team members & other persons do not need to be shown, be creative and fun!
* Team Members do not have to show their face in the photos, BPEvents would like to use to some of the team photos for future publicity, photos used are at the discretion and full permission of all team members.
* Certain photos will specifically state that 2 members are required, others will require the whole team - these are all clearly marked. - You MUST have the required number of team members in each photo to receive credit for the photo and points.
* NO camera stands, tripods, monopods!!! Get creative for whole team photos.
* Only one camera per team.
* Subject matter must be clearly seen to receive credit for the photo and points.
* NO Photo Editing.
* Each item on the checklist MUST be in its own photo.
What You Need to Bring:
* Your Ticket if purchased in advanced, or $5 cash to purchase ticket at event. All tickets are $5.
* Camera - can be smartphone, iphone, point-shoot, digital slr. (If you have a prearranged team you need only bring one camera, if you do not than bring a camera, come prepared). Make sure you have plenty of battery (back-up batteries if applicable) for taking photos and photo viewing by judges.
* Pack a lunch or bring lunch money!
* Water, Gatorade, or other hydrating drink is strongly suggested.
* Comfortable walking shoes.
The Following are Suggestions:
- a dark umbrella to protect from sun & heat
Examples of Photos:
These examples may or may not be on the checklist
* Entire team in a shopping cart [20pts]
* Church steeple with a cross [10pts]
* A marquee with the word "new" on it [5pts]
* Fall Out Shelter sign [15pts]
* Fire Hydrant by shrubbery [5pts]
* Windows with wrought iron bars [10pts]
* An in ground flood light nearly flush with ground [15pts]
* Stellar view of the city from somewhere high [20pts]
* Entire team in front of a "Welcome to Philadelphia" sign [20pts]
* A team member eating a cheesesteak from Pat's or Geno's [40pts]
When & Where
The mission of BPEvents is to bring like minded, opened minded people together in fun, fellowship, and acceptance. BPEvents strives to provide a variety of events that focus on socialization, communication, education and growth for all Dynamic types within our community. BPEvents is open to all role types, gender identification and sexual orientation, none are excluded. All are welcome and encouraged to attend our events.
BPEvents does not and will not tolerate drama, discord, shaming of any kind, discrimination, bullying, or any other negative that is or would be detrimental to an individual or group within our community. If negativity is your thing, then BPEvents is not the right place for you.
BPEvents believes in our community, believes in supporting those in our community and doing everything possible to provide positive experiences that bolster fellowship and growth within our community.