Idealist can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
100 participating schools including:
- Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Boston College, Lynch Graduate School of Education
- Boston University School of Public Health
- King's College London
- Lehigh University, PC Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science
- New York University Global Institute of Public Health
- School of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy
- UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- University of Pennsylvania, College of Liberal and Professional Studies
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, if you a request for accommodation please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.