San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
**REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED**
This forum will consist of a panel of psychological and law enforcement subject matter experts who will discuss ways of identifying and reporting pre-event indicators of possible active shooter incidents, and how to respond to and mitigate these incidents if they occur. Members of the panel will encompass subject matter experts from the psychological and public safety community, to include personnel representing the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Philadelphia Police Department, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation who will present useful information without politicizing the issue.
Check-in will begin at 9:30 AM, followed by:
* Moderated by A. Benjamin Mannes, CPP
EXPERT PANEL DISCUSSION & PRESENTATION:
* Sam Mayhugh, PhD, Subject Matter Expert
* William Ryan, Protective Security Advisor, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
* Joseph Metzinger, Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
* Joseph Rovnan, Detective, Philadelphia Police Department
* James McGinty, Vice president, Covenant Security
* Community involvement in prevention
* Infrastructure protection best practices
* Empowering law enforcement
If you have any questions regarding this Forum, please email host via this registration page.
When & Where
InfraGard is a Partnership between Private Industry and the U.S. government (represented by the FBI). The InfraGard initiative was developed to encourage the exchange of information by the government and the private sector members.
Private sector members and an FBI field representative form local area chapters. These chapters set up their own boards to govern and share information within the membership. Each chapter is also part of an organization which is InfraGard.
The National InfraGard Program began as a pilot project in 1996, when the Cleveland FBI Field Office asked local computer professionals to assist the FBI in determining how to better protect critical information systems in the public and private sectors. From this new partnership, the first InfraGard Chapter was formed to address both cyber and physical threats.