San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PGConf NYC 2014 will be held April 3-4, 2013 at the New York Marriott Downtown. PGConf NYC 2014 has grown to a two-day format thanks to the popularity of the PGDay conference in NYC, and NYCPUG, the largest PostgreSQL User Group in the United States. As with our past conferences, PGConf NYC 2014 focuses on how people use PostgreSQL, from the perspective of developers, DBAs, systems administrators, business-intelligence analysts, and decisions makers.
For the full schedule, pleaes visit: http://nyc.pgconf.us/2014/schedule/
Here is a brief glimpse of what to expect at PGConf NYC 2014:
- Keynote: Bryan Doyle, Vice President, Technical Division, Goldman Sachs
- Keynote: Michael Bryzek, CTO & Co-founder, Gilt Groupe
- Keynote: James Turnbull, VP of Services, Docker
- Keynote: Scott D'Aquila, VP, Institutional Securities Technology Group, Morgan Stanley
- Presentations from 5 out of 6 of the PostgreSQL Core Team members
- Case studies from many organizations, including ARIN, Amazon, DataDog, MeetMe, PlaceIQ
- A full-day "Security Track" on April 3, sponsored by Crunchy Data Solutions
Because of its theme and location, PGConf NYC attracts a wide range of PostgreSQL contributors and users, including many of the core and major developers on the project - it is a great way to meet and network with leaders in the PostgreSQL community.
For more information please visit http://nyc.pgconf.us/
PGConf NYC 2014 is hosted by the New York City PostgreSQL User Group and made possible through the generous support from our sponsors:
We look forward to seeing you in April!
When & Where
NYC PostgreSQL User Group
NYCPUG was established in 2008 and is currently organized by Mason Sharp, Jim Mlodgenski, and Jonathan S. Katz. NYCPUG holds free monthly meetups on emerging PostgreSQL and database technology topics with speakers from around the corner, and around the world.
To join NYCPUG please visit our Meetup group at http://nycpug.org