The next meeting of Cotswold Edge Sustainability Network will feature a short talk by Pete Capener, Chair of Bath & West Community Energy.
Pete's organisation has led the way in community energy projects in our area - with fast followers in Bristol and Gloucester joining in on the trail they've blazed.
With 25 years' experience in renewable energy, Pete has played a key role in this field, not only through building a successful community energy company, but also as a member of the Energy Minister's Community Energy Contact Group.
Whether you are interested in setting up an energy cooperative, investing in a company like BWCE, or are just interested in hearing from a leader in the deployment of renewable energy, you should find this a very informative evening.
As always, this event is FREE!
All are welcome. Please share this with your friends.
Wednesday, 4th July 2012, 7.30-8.30pm
The Major's Retreat, Tormarton: http://www.majorsretreat.co.uk/ for more information on this lovely country pub.
From Junction 18 on the M4, go North on the A46 for approximately 100 metres and turn right to Tormarton.
Take the second right (after the hotel) as you enter the outskirts of the village and drive into the village of Tormarton. You will see the Major's Retreat pub on your right.
When & Where
Cotswold Edge Sustainability Network
The Cotswold Edge Sustainability Network exists to help those working in the area of sustainability - or wishing to contribute - to meet and share knowledge and ideas. The network is ideal for:
- Businesses pursuing a path towards sustainability
- Organisations that provide sustainable products and services
- Professionals who advise on sustainability-related issues
- Groups working on sustainable community projects
- Academics with an interest in sustainable technologies and practices
- Individuals with skills and knowledge to contribute in support of the above people and organisations