San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
After a few years of inactivity we're very happy to announce a meeting of the PBUG in Antwerp on October 24th in the afternoon.
We found an extremely accessible and convenient location inside the Antwerp Central Railwaystation building:
Here is the entrance:
This station is located right in the city center of Antwerp, next to the Antwerp Zoo.
The full program is to be determined. However we will focus on sharing Pentaho deployment use-cases, success stories or even things to avoid.
- 14:00 - Welcome word and practical information, Bart & Matt - organizers & long time Pentaho community members
- 14:10 - About the Pentaho Community, Pedro Alves, Senior VP of Community for Pentaho
- 14:30 - Migrating from Informatica to PDI at Inergy
- 15:00 - Use Case 2 (TBD)
- 15:30 - break
- 16:00 - Blending Big and Small Data - practical demo, Matt
- 16:30 - Use Case 4 (TBD)
- 17:00 - Use Case 5 (TBD)
- 17:30 - Open discussion, questionnaire hand-out, direct feedback to Pentaho
- 18:00 - Free drinks & pizza sponsored by Pentaho
- 19:00 - Closing
You want to present a use-case?
If you are from the Benelux and have an interesting Pentaho experience to share at PBUG, please contact the organizers as soon as possible. We have a few possibilities lined up but we want to give the Benelux Pentaho community as many chances as possible to speak out at PBUG.
When & Where
Bart Maertens and Matt Casters
Organizers - Questions - Contact
- mail: email@example.com
- twitter: https://twitter.com/bartmaer
- Long term community member
- Pentaho/BIRT plugins author
- Owner of know.bi
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- twitter: https://twitter.com/mattcasters
- Kettle project founder
- Chief of Data Integration at Pentaho
know.bi : venue
Pentaho : food and drinks