San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you HATE going to those dreaded networking events? Do you beg your friends and coworkers to go with you? Tired of leaving the event with nothing to show for it? Are people excited to see you? When they see you, do they smile because they know that you will make the event interesting?
During this session you will learn the tips, techniques, tools and strategies Pegine uses to work a room and you will walk away:
- Confident that you have a networking process that will make you feel "in the know"
- Prepared to sit at a table and confidently connect with your ten tablemates
- Key questions you can ask to break the painful silence
- Knowing how to walk away from a no win conversation with grace
- Armed with a game plan to make your networking effective
- Prepared to take action with those business cards
- You will laugh
- You will practice
- You will connect
- You will be inspired
**Registration/Networking 10:30-11am. Session from 11am-12pm**
When & Where
Team Pegine, Inc.
Team Pegine Inc. produces extraordinary experiences worldwide inspiring billions to lead!
We provide role player support services to the US military, produce large scale events for up to 10,000 participates and delivers training in the areas of leadership, team building, inclusion, diversity, and motivation. We work with the US Navy, Army, National Guard Bureau, Coast Guard, Air Force, Social Security Administration, NASA, other federal, state, local and agencies as well as corporation and non-profit organizations.
We are an certified SBA 8(a), 8(m)woman owned, Hispanic owned company founded by
Pegine Echevarria, MSW, CSP.
Let us know how we can provide an extraordinary experience for you and your team!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904-280-8806.