PD CPE CA CPA CGA CMA New Revenue Recognition Standard in US GAAP & IFRS 15 course & live webinar
Tuesday, 19 July 2016 from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (PDT)
This seminar is for those in industry and public practice who want to learn the changes coming to U.S. GAAP and IFRS on Revenue Recognition. This course covers:
- The New Requirements Under IFRS and U.S. GAAP for Revenue Recognition
- Transition Requirements and New Footnotes
- Effective Date for Public and Private Companies
- The New 5 Step Approach to Recognizing Revenue
- Critical Impacts on the Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Walk Through Cases in Various Industries to See How Revenue Will be Measured in the New Standard
- Particular Emphasis in Manufacturing (Pharma, Construction and Aerospace) and Services (Technology, Communications, Media and Retail)
- Transition Resource Group Developments
- Implementation Plan
To learn more about the seminar, please visit:
This program provides 8 hours of CPE for the day for CPAs, CGAs, CMAs and CAs.
Leah Donti, CPA, CMA, MBA will be the instructor. She has 25 years of full time experience training professionals across North America.She has received the AICPA Outstanding Seminar Leader Award in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc.
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc. provides in-house training as well as public seminars across North America since 1991.