Mark 10:45 “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.”
Put feet to your faith! Invite a friend and join us on Saturday, April 20th, 2013, as we serve the hungry, the sick, the elderly, the poor, and the needy of Orange County.
Celebration Dinner will follow from 5:30-8:00 p.m. at Deerfield Community Park (55 Deerwood West, 92604, at the corner of Irvine Center Drive and Deerwood). $5 suggested donation per person; $20 max per family. (Pay at the door.) Celebrate what God has done with food, fellowship, testimonies, and worship!
The following projects are available. Please note that some projects have age restrictions. Once your registration is complete, we will contact you with further information. Please register for each adult or child who will be participating in the project.
- KidWorks “Día Del Niño” Celebration: Set-Up Volunteer (7:30-10:00 a.m.) - Help set-up for street fair. Ages 16 and up. Location: Between 1900 and 2200 Block of Myrtle Street, Santa Ana, CA 92703.
- KidWorks “Día Del Niño” Celebration: Clean-Up Volunteer (1:30-4:00 p.m.) - Help clean-up and tear-down street fair. Ages 16 and up. Location: Between 1900 and 2200 Block of Myrtle Street, Santa Ana, CA 92703.
- KidWorks “Día Del Niño” Celebration: Activity Booth, 1st Shift (8:00 a.m.-Noon) - Set-up and work at youth group booth at the street fair. Faciliate games and crafts. 6th grade and up. Location: Between 1900 and 2200 Block of Myrtle Street, Santa Ana, CA 92703. **Note: This project is for youth and youth leaders.**
- KidWorks “Día Del Niño” Celebration: Activity Booth, 2nd Shift (Noon-4:00 p.m.) - Work at youth group booth at the street fair, then clean-up and tear-down booth. 6th grade and up. Location: Between 1900 and 2200 Block of Myrtle Street, Santa Ana, CA 92703. **Note: This project is for youth and youth leaders.**
- Isaiah House Homeless Shelter (9:30-11:30 a.m.) - Prepare and serve continental breakfast, visit with guests, possible work project. All ages welcome. Location: 316 South Cypress Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92701.
- Birth Choice Health Clinic & Mobile Unit (9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.) - Install shelving, paint walls, clean/organize mobile unit. Ages 10 and up. Location: 1215 E. Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA 92866.
- La Tienda Thrift Store, supporting Joshua House Recovery Program (11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.) - BBQ hot dogs and hand out to street people, visitors, and customers in Jesus’ name. Possible opportunity for evangelism. Location: 510 North El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA 92672.
- Inn at the Park Senior Living Facility (12:30-2:00 p.m.) - Singalong, crafts, and visiting with Seniors. All ages welcome. Location: 10 Marquette, Irvine, CA 92612.
- Military Care Packages / Blankets for Mercy Mobility (Noon-2:00 p.m.) - Make cards and packages for the military, make lap blankets for Mercy Mobility (no sewing required). All ages welcome. Childcare may be available for ages 4 and under, upon request. Ages 5 and up may participate. Location: Pacific Church of Irvine. 15 Orange Tree, Irvine, CA 92618.
One more way to help... DONATE!
- Mercy Mobility Medical Equipment Drive Donate gently used wheelchairs, seat cushions, shower chairs, and other medical equipment. Drop-off donations at PCI anytime from 10am-2pm on April 20th.
- Miltary Care Package Contents See PCI website or FB page for list of recommended items. Drop-off donations in the PCI foyer anytime before April 20th.
- Monetary Donations Donate $$ to help pay for shipping and supplies for the above projects. Make checks payable to Pacific Church of Irvine - Please designate "CHLTB" on your offering envelope.