PCC-Stretch Introduction and Information Meeting for Teachers
Monday, February 11, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Interested in teaching Stretch-Accelerated Composition at PCC, or interested in learning more about the program and the timeline?
Join the project coordinators for an overview of Stretch and Acceleration models in composition classrooms over the last 5 years, and then preview the Stretch-Accelerated Composition Cohorts (STACC) program at PCC. The hour-long info-session will review:
- What is STACC? (Stretch-Accelerated Composition Cohorts)
- What will be involved if I choose to teach in STACC?
- What are the Professional Learning requirements for teaching in the STACC program?
- What is the timeline for development?
- What kind of curriculum is being developed?
- How will students place into the program?
We will offer hot coffee and cookies.
Room location TBA on the Pasadena City College campus.
Contact Kirsten Ogden X3193 or Elsie Rivas Gomez X3241 for more information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
When & Where
English Division Stretch-Accelerated Team
Please visit Http://pccstretch.wordpress.com to find out more.