Best Tips to Maximize Your Social ROI by Harnessing the Power of an Integrated Social Media and Public Relations Plan
Digital communications plans must solve core business issues – not just communications problems. Learn what it takes to boost your company’s social media and digital presence, and how to transform your messages into a unified program.
Join your PCC colleagues at this program to learn how to:
· How to translate your messages into effective Digital Communications
· How to uncover the most effective social media platform for your brand.
· How to utilize social media to discover opportunities for audience engagement.
· How to build credibility online so customers want to consult with you.
· How to implement a social strategy for your entire team.
* Emily McFarlan Miller, Digital Editor, Social Media and Engagement, Chicago Sun Times
* Daniel Newman, C-Level Executive, Broadsuite Consulting, recognized by the Huffington Post as one of the 100 business and leadership accounts to follow on Twitter.
* Matthew Summy, Vice President, External & Government Affairs, Comcast Greater Chicago Region, Re-launched Everyblock
* Wailin Wong, Journalist at 37signals, Editor, Distance; former Business Reporter Chicago Tribune, Emerging Markets Reporter Dow Jones
Raschanda Hall, Global Media Relations, Business Wire
Luncheon sponsored by: media monkey biz
media monkeybiz doesn't monkey around when it comes to tracking your TV, radio, online and social media publicity campaigns! We are the experts in complete and comprehensive media intelligence and PR analysis, providing data from all 210 DMAs across the US. media monkeybiz maintains a permanent media archive with the deepest local coverage and highest quality television and radio clips in the industry, ensuring your content is available when you need it most. media monkeybiz provides you the tools and power to stay on top of your broadcast media exposure, and we’re more than just software; our personal customer service is unmatched across the media monitoring industry. media monkeybiz is a proud sponsor of the 2014 PCC luncheons, and offers additional discounts to members on our already competitive prices. Call us today and put yourself in charge of your media.
11:30 am Doors Open / Registration Begins
12:00 pm Lunch Served
12:20 pm Students Arrive for Program Only
12:30 pm Program Begins
1:30 pm Program Concludes
Come for a family-style luncheon and exceptional networking opportunities with some of Chicago's best and brightest communications professionals. (Vegetarian meals are available, request when registering.)
LOCATION & PARKING
Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant
516 N. Clark, Chicago
(Banquet room entrance on Grand)
Valet parking is available for $12.99 or you can use spothero.com to find & reserve discounted parking nearby. Go to Publicity Club of Chicago Monthly Luncheon Parking in order to find the closest discounted parking.
"Late Registration" fee applies after 5 pm on the Friday preceding the event.
We cannot process online registrations after 3 pm the day before the event. Walk-Ins (pay at the door) are welcome at the rates shown:
(by 5 pm on Friday preceding event)
|$ 40||$ 55||$ 25|
(after 5 pm on Friday preceding event)
|$ 50||$ 65||$ 25|
|Walk-in||$ 55||$ 70||$ 30|
*Only PCC members in good standing may register at the "member" rate.
**Non-members who register at the member rate will be billed for the difference.
Cancellation policy: if you need to cancel your reservation, you must call/email the PCC office at 773.463.5560 by 12:00 noon on the Monday preceding the event; otherwise an invoice in the amount of your registration fee for the event (as applicable) will be sent to you.