PBA Super Fan!
Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
Special announcement for PBA fans:
The PBA wants to give you:
- Inside access
- Your best chance to support the PBA
- The opportunity to watch hundreds of hours of live PBA competition
Become a PBA Super Fan
This package is ONLY available to purchase until Nov. 1, 2012
PBA Super Fan package includes:
- Full season (14-month) subscription to Xtra Frame, the PBA's Online Bowling Channel, which includes the upcoming Nov. 2-11 live coverage of PBA WSOB IV; plus tips for your bowling game, equipment information, archived shows and much more.
- 2012-13 PBA Yearbook signed for you by the superstar players on the cover: Sean Rash, Jason Belmonte, Michael Fagan
- Inside Access: Monthly exclusive Question and Answer email session with PBA Commissioner Tom Clark among other exclusive email communications
- PBA bowling towel
- Receive 10% off all PBA Merchandise on pba.com
Most of all, by buying this package this month you will gain the PBA Players great appreciation.
Your Xtra Frame subscription and merchandise discount code will be e-mailed to you after you complete your order. You will also be contacted at that time as to where you would like your PBA Towel and Yearbook sent. Yearbooks will be sent at the conclusion of the WSOB after autographs are obtained.
"So many fans tell me they love the PBA and want to know what they individually can do to help it grow," said Commissioner Tom Clark. "I always mention things our fans can do like watching our ESPN show, sharing our information on social media with friends, getting an Xtra Frame subscription, telling your local media to report on our results, supporting our players, attending our national, regional and PBA50 events, bowling PBA Experience leagues and supporting our sponsors.
"But now, getting this PBA Super Fan package before this year's WSOB is the easiest, clearest, best way fans can support the PBA. This is the PBA fan's chance to truly be a part of the PBA."