Paychecks For Patriots Interview/Social Media Tips and Résumé Review Registration
Friday, May 10, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
Dania Beach, FL
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Paychecks For Patriots Interview/Social Media Informative Sessions
These informative sessions provide the nuts and bolts of interviewing. It prepares participants to discuss their skills, knowledge areas, abilities and aptitudes. Specific concentration is placed on communicating successfully, reducing nervousness and building confidence through correct preparation. Social Media tips and techniques will also be reviewed.
Our expert professionals will provide timely feedback in the following areas:
- Appearance/Style Is your résumé visually appealing?
- Completeness/Length Is your résumé complete, but not too long?
- Content/Layout Does your résumé contain all the relevant information?
- Focus Is your résumé sharply focused to your career goals?
- Format/Approach Are you using the proper format for your situation?
- Perspective Does your résumé have what it takes to get noticed by employers?
- Professionalism/Integrity Is your résumé free of errors?
- Use of Accomplishments Have you identified one or more accomplishments for each experience?
- Use of Keywords/Action Verbs Have you included keywords and action verbs in your résumé?
When & Where
WorkForce One Employment Solutions
WorkForce One Employment Solutions, the administrative entity of the Broward Workforce Development Board (BWDB), is a federally-funded, locally-controlled organization providing numerous services to employers and job seekers in Broward County. These services are delivered through three one-stop centers.