San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE LEGAL CLE ALERT
Please join us as we welcome Jennifer Dietz, Prominent Animal Law Attorney and Law Professor at Stetson University. Jennifer will be speaking about the very exciting topic of Animal Law.
About Jennifer Dietz, Esquire
Jennifer A. Dietz is dedicated to Animal Law, one of the fastest growing areas of the law. Ms. Dietz is a charter member of the Florida Bar's Animal Law Committee, and was appointed by the President of the Florida Bar to serve as Chair of the Animal Law Committee of the Florida Bar in 2006-2007. She was re-appointed as Chair of the Animal Law Committee by the President of the Florida Bar for 2007-2008.
- Sixteen years of litigation and trial court experience, including Animal Law.
- Charter Member and Chair, Animal Law Committee of the Florida Bar, 2006 and 2007.
- Member, Professional Advisors Committee of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Tampa Bay.
- Attorney Member, Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Certified Mediator.
- J.D. from the University of Florida College of Law, 1991. Bachelor of Arts with highest honors from the University of Florida, 1986.
- Former Senior Assistant Attorney General.
- Adjunct Professor, Animal Law, Stetson Univeristy College of Law.
- Recipient of the Judge Walter Crumbley Award, 2008.
- Recipient of the Excellence Award from Animal Law Committee 2007 and 2008.
- Private practice trial experience in federal, state, and workers' compensation courts and administrative hearings.
Visit http://www.jenniferdietz.com/index.html for more information.
This is a free event and open to professionals wanting to learn more about animal law. This event is a must for all animal lovers.
Attorneys and paralegals will be given 1 CLE for attending, however, you do not need to be a legal professional to attend.
For more information on registration or sponsorship contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 565-9804.
When & Where
Apollo Group, LLC
Apollo Group LLC conducts private and court ordered civil, family, and RMFM mediation. Our newest location in downtown Dade City, Florida has 3 comfortable and secure conference rooms for our legal clients. Apollo Group's legal suite of services also includes court ordered and private drug, alcohol, dna paternity testing, and background screening. Visit Apollo Groups website at www.apollogroupfl.com for more information.