PAS Technology Conference 2014
Monday, May 19, 2014 at 5:00 PM - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 8:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PAS TURNS 20!
Join us at the 2014 PAS Technology Conference to Celebrate
The PAS Technology Conference centers on improving safety, reliability, and profitability of industrial operations through advanced situation awareness and critical decision support in the process automation industry. It will explore the impact of advancements in information and automation technologies on the relationship between human operators and production infrastructure over the last two decades.
Join us for discussions on compelling industry challenges and best practices in
- Optimizing your automation assets
- High Performance Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
- Cyber security
- Operations effectiveness
- Knowledge retention
- Personnel productivity
- Plant reliability
- Automation asset management
- Alarm Management
- Management of change
- Control Loop Performance Management
What to expect
- Insightful keynotes by industry thought leaders
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest technologies
- One-on-one interaction with product experts
- Expand your professional network
- Discover new and future advancements in PAS technology
- Insightful discussions with peers and industry experts
When & Where
PAS is a leading provider of automation software for process safety, cyber security, and asset reliability to the power and processing industries worldwide.
Our comprehensive portfolio includes solutions for industrial control system cyber security, automation asset management, and operations management which include alarm management, high performance HMI, boundary management and control loop performance management.