Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Monday, May 6th 6:30 PM- 8:30 PM
“Putting an End to Arguing, Back Talk and Begging”
Join us for the full six week series and learn how this program can change the dynamics in your home! Free childcare available for elementary age and younger children, RSVP required.
Continuing Education Units available through: Florida Association for the Education of Young Children
May 13th: “Teaching Responsibility without Losing Their Love”
May 20th: “Setting Limits without Waging War”
June 10th: “Avoiding Power-Struggles”
June 17th: “Guiding Kids to Own and Solve Their Problems”
June 24th: “Completing Chores without Reminders or Pay”
Participants in the full program will receive:
- Parenting the Love and Logic Way® Workbook
- Access to our lending library
- Invited to review or make-up any session at any time.
- Spouse may attend same or different session for free (in JAX only).
- Access to the authors of Love and Logic® via your facilitator
- Ongoing support via phone or email
Graceful Parenting gives parents America’s most popular parenting program, Love and Logic® with the additional connection of how this loving and result producing program supports the Christian faith. Our facilitators show parents how to use these dynamic techniques so that they can handle any problem their kids cook up while STILL modeling Christ and continuing to show their children the love He shows for all of us.