ParenTech @ Parkway Heights UMC
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- 1 In 25 Children Received An Online Sexual Solictitation1
- In 27% Of Incidents, The Predator Asked For Inappropriate Photographs1
- Estimated Cost To Us Households Due To Malicious Software = $4.55 Billion2
- Over 95 Million Known Malicious Websites Existed (Q1, 2012)3
- There Were More Than 12 Million Identity Fraud Victims In 20124
- 2012 Identity Fraud Victims Lost Over $21 Billion4
During ParenTech, we will reveal FREE... tools YOU can use to combat threats before they even enter your home. We will talk about maintaining safety when using social media applications. By exposing some tricks used by identity thieves we will discover how to protect ourselves. We will even discuss malicious software that is attacking your computer and show how you can defend yourself…and your wallet…from these dangers!
Come join us for an informative, entertaining, and FREE session! Bring your questions and walk away with answers.
4 2013 Identity Fraud Report, Javelin Strategy and Research