Paperless 101 - Thursday, Sept. 26
Thursday, September 26, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This seminar provides 6 hours of CLE credit for Louisiana attorneys: 1 hr Ethics, 1 hr Professionalism, 4 hrs Law Office Practice.
More importantly, the seminar will help you learn to use technology to be more organized, more productive and less stressed out. You will discover how to:
- find information faster, and save money by relying less on paper
- control your email inbox, and send emails that make recipients act
- use an iPad or iPhone to get more done while out of the office
- automate tasks, and get part-time help from talented virtual assistants
- 8:00 am Registration
- 8:30 am How to shift to a paperless law practice
- 9:45 am PDF basics for legal professionals
- 11:00 am Email Efficiency & Professionalism
- Noon - 1:30 pm LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
- 1:30 pm iPads for Lawyers: Setup, Privacy & Security
- 2:45 pm Technology to streamline your practice & avoid malpractice (Ethics)
- 4:00 pm Automation & virtual assistants for solo & small firms
Those who've attended our seminars know that our seminars aren't the usual lame, grab-any-speaker-who'll-speak-for-free event. Our speakers are exceptional. The topics are practical, and the information you get will help you practice law better. Here are some typical comments:
- I really appreicated the clear, crisp delivery. Nice job! —Victor Prejeant
- I think you guys are awesome. Keep doing what you're doing! —Dustin Fint
- I've replaced two litigation bags with an iPad. All as a result of PaperlessChase.com...I heartily recommend PaperlessChase to any lawyer who wants to make their life easier and do a better job for their clients. —Al Thompson
We offer discounts to those who've signed up for our free email list (which includes a free guide to going paperless). So, what are you waiting for? The deal isn't going to get better as the seminar date approaches.
Worried you’ll sign up now and won’t be able to make it later? Have no fear–we have a 100% refund policy, no questions asked. We’ll give you all of your money back–even after the event, if you can't make it.
The speakers for this event will include: Ernie Svenson, Dane Ciolino and Adriana Linares, whose biographies appear on this page of our website. These folks are the real deal!
Need more information?
- Click here to download detailed agenda in PDF format
- Click here to email Ernie Svenson, or call him at: 504-202-0688.
Can't make it this time but want to be notified of upcoming seminars and webinars?
When & Where
Ernie Svenson runs PaperlessChase to help fellow lawyers figure out technology—how to use it to increase efficiency & profit (while decreasing frustration & stress). We offer CLE credit to Louisiana lawyers whenever we can.