This seminar provides 6 hours of CLE credit for Louisiana attorneys: 1 hr Ethics, 1 hr Professionalism, 4 hrs Law Office Practice.
More importantly, the seminar will help you learn to use technology to be more organized, more productive and less stressed out. You will discover how to:
- find information faster, and save money by relying less on paper
- control your email inbox, and send emails that make recipients act
- use an iPad or iPhone to get more done while out of the office
- automate tasks, and get part-time help from talented virtual assistants
- 8:00 am Registration
- 8:30 am How to shift to a paperless law practice
- 9:45 am PDF basics for legal professionals
- 11:00 am Email Efficiency & Professionalism
- Noon - 1:30 pm LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
- 1:30 pm iPads for Lawyers: Setup, Privacy & Security
- 2:45 pm Technology to streamline your practice & avoid malpractice (Ethics)
- 4:00 pm Automation & virtual assistants for solo & small firms
Those who've attended our seminars know that our seminars aren't the usual lame, grab-any-speaker-who'll-speak-for-free event. Our speakers are exceptional. The topics are practical, and the information you get will help you practice law better. Here are some typical comments:
- I really appreicated the clear, crisp delivery —Victor Prejeant
- Very helpful for the solo practitioners —Jackie Blankenship
- I've replaced two litigation bags with an iPad. All as a result of PaperlessChase —Al Thompson
Worried you’ll sign up now and won’t be able to make it later? Have no fear–we have a 100% refund policy, no questions asked. We’ll give you all of your money back–even after the event, if you can't make it.
The speakers for this event will include: Ernie Svenson and Adriana Linares, whose biographies appear on this page of our website. These folks are the real deal!
Need more information?
- Click here to email Ernie Svenson, or call him at: 504-202-0688.
Can't make it this time but want to be notified of upcoming seminars and webinars?
When & Where
Ernie Svenson runs PaperlessChase to help fellow lawyers figure out technology—how to use it to increase efficiency & profit (while decreasing frustration & stress). We offer CLE credit to Louisiana lawyers whenever we can.