San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
When & Where
Panthers Allure | Marketing
1. Panther Presence: Community Service
2. Model Behavior: Character and Self Esteem Building
3. Diversity: As we are all “one common man”
4. Flawless Production: Creative Arts and Design
5. Professional Etiquette and Opportunities
6. Physical Fitness: Group Exercise, Healthy Diets
7. Campus Presence: Impactful Programs
This organization values flawless execution and undeniable aesthetics in the arts. That precision and professionalism in design arts backed with an esteeming social cause result in an annual fashion show. Half of the proceeds from this show will go to aiding a local charity and directly affect the downtown Atlanta community. Through Panther's Allure, every member will have a known stake in social change as well as fashion and modeling, here in Atlanta.
These values are derived from GSU’s mascot, the Panther. Never a need for it to forcefully stand out with loud colors, patterns, or noise- the panther’s presence alone evokes volumes of respect and admiration. First sight of this majestic being conjures up a plethora of emotions in its opponent; marvel of the solid, monotone monster is quickened with fear of its obviously fit and effective physique. Lastly, the admiration often results in the envy of panther in totality… being so naturally and eloquently elite, in both inner and exterior beauty.